12-06-2012, 02:18 AM #1
- 16 Posts
Not familiar with Verizon so checking for my folks. If I am tethering with my 822 can I still make/receive calls without dropping the data connection? I believe the salesperson misspoke when he said it would. Just want to confirm. My Lumia 920 does not on AT&T.
- 12-06-2012, 05:32 AM #3
I believe it's only going to allow you to use voice and data at the same time if you're on LTE. My experience, while limited in this realm, has been that on 3G, it won't work. My experience has been limited, though, because I don't do a lot of talking, and I'm in LTE most of the time, and because being able to talk and surf at the same time is new with this phone for me.- Rich
Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
- 12-06-2012, 12:00 PM #4
Only if you are on WiFi or LTE you can. EVDO Rev A CDMA does not Allow talk and data at the same time. Rev B does but Verizon and Sprint wanted to invest in 4G and LTE instead. The iPhone 5 is an exception as it does not have an extra antenna solely for the LTE while on a call. Too many antennas in it already having GSM in it as well.
- By Norm Dill in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 27Last Post: 12-22-2012, 12:42 PM
- By LuvMyLabs in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 02:30 PM
- By shamelin73 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2012, 04:09 PM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2012, 12:07 PM
- By sos710m in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:49 PM