How about some love for WPC?

marantaz

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
:love:I just want to say that I think WPC does the best of the best in covering Windows Phone! From the quality reporting and reviews to the site design and forums, this is the best place on the net for WP users! I know I would not have been as well informed to have made such a brilliant choice in buying my 822 without WPC! THANKS!:love:

Last edited:

jodahav

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Yup... It's embarrassing how often I check the site. I won't give the specific number, but I'm sure it is in the double digits daily

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Much love WPC. And Jodah, I feel you man. I've got the app pinned. Low double ok, high double I don't know. I'm probably mid-low..

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, when I go to wmpoweruser it's mostly bias and hatred, when I go to xda it's mostly fandroid trolls. I come here and I learn what I want to learn about my Windows Phone.

red.foxx15

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll give much love to WP Central. Ive been on android since the G1 and have been through many versions of the android phones as well as the iphone 4/4s. Ive finally found that happy medium with WP8 but compared to my knowledge with android i know nothing about 8. This was also an easy transition from android central. I didnt feel any need to hesitate when i had questions and almost feel like ive been a member of this group all along.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa