822 camera

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I am very disappointed in the speed of the 822 camera. It takes better pictures than my Trophy, but it is very slow to focus and actually take the picture. Is there something I can change in the camera settings to speed this up? I've tried it touching the screen and using the camera button, but it's slow either way.

Grey NK 822

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I have duplicating issues as well. Just tried to take some videos today, and on playback they are very choppy. Finding some serious bugs.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't call mine fast, but I don't find it slow, either. However, I know multiple others have complained. I'm sure Nokia will tweak it in an update sometime.

frail47

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I have duplicating issues as well. Just tried to take some videos today, and on playback they are very choppy. Finding some serious bugs.

Are you recording your videos to the micro SD or to the onboard storage? I've also had problems with choppy videos when recording to my class 10 micro SD, but recording to onboard storage always works well for me.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
What most posters have said is that the first shot is slow but subsequent shots are faster. I would keep complaining to Nokia customer care. They are responsive and will most likely fix this in an update.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues recording video in 720P to my SD card. As far as the camera I'll tweet Nokia care and see if they have any suggestions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz