- 12-11-2012, 04:08 PM #2
As far as delivery confirmations go, different options can be turned on under settings. Otherwise, iMessage is an instant messaging service designed to compete with BlackBerry Messenger. It is not just a SMS based text messaging system. Comparing a conventional texting system to messaging system is really comparing apples to oranges. There are a few service based apps like TextPlus and Textme but I have never had any interest in being that connected to people so I have never checked them out....
12-11-2012, 05:51 PM #3
- 786 Posts
I understand what the apps are, just that with imessage and say Gosms for android I could see when my messages were received and even read which was nice. These two apps could work just like the stock text apps without the other user having to install the same app.
- By captainqtp in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2012, 01:39 PM
- By Odessiter in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2012, 09:39 AM
- By wagedomain in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2012, 04:57 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:03 AM
- By pirarre in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 16Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:03 AM