- 12-27-2012, 12:31 PM #3
No, that's not true. It won't show up. I've been going through the same thing. I have a charging stand with NFC and no accessories setting on my 822. As far as I can tell, only the 920s have the accessories setting. I and another user in the forums have been in contact with Nokia to get the issue figured out. You can follow our thread in the 822 forum. I plan to update when I hear back from Nokia.
12-27-2012, 04:35 PM #6
- 103 Posts
Someone posted a link in comments on the article on WPCentral on how to get it on your phone. I clicked it on my computer, but said I needed to download it on my phone. Long story short, you need to click the link itself on your phone, searching in the app store won't do it. I did so, it brought up the app perfectly, saw that it was a Nokia app and downloaded it. When it downloads, it appears in the app list as it downloads, but then it will disappear. If you go to your settings menu, you will then see the Accessories setting added.
Feel free to read through the article on the main page, but if you want the link, here it is
accessories | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- 12-27-2012, 04:35 PM #7
Nokia had me try to resets with no success, then a tech called me after I sent in screen shots and a video. Waiting for "tier 3" to call me back.
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 14Last Post: 02-04-2013, 04:33 PM
- By turbulent in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2012, 05:51 PM
- By Roger Huston in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:23 PM
- By mikeegan12 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2012, 07:06 PM
- By boydtwa in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2011, 01:59 AM