- 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM #1
The QR codes are for the following applications that have been provided in the Store by Nokia:
Feedback To Nokia:
Network+ (previously Calls + SMS):
Extras + Info:
Display + Touch:
Thanks to this post over at Nokia Support Discussion Forums
12-28-2012, 04:21 PM #2
- 119 Posts
Excellent! Thanks for posting this. I looked for the Feedback to Nokia before on my phone and couldn't understand where it was hidden, it just wasn't there at all. I was missing 3 of these, 4 if you count accessories that I just downloaded yesterday.
- 12-28-2012, 10:46 PM #4
- 12-31-2012, 12:23 PM #8
Thanks, Rich. I have a white 822 that I'm lovin'. Could only find a wireless charging back in black locally so I have put this purchase off. Well, that and the fact that I am holding out hope for a Verizon 920 variant sometime here in the near future!
- 04-19-2014, 05:08 AM #13
Try SysAppPusher from the Windows Store. It can update all the appropriate Nokia apps. I've used it based on a recommendation from hopmedic and it works great. Here's a link.
SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- By A_Hel in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 26Last Post: 03-15-2013, 06:40 PM
- By sdoca in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2012, 07:52 AM
- By emptyy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2012, 07:29 PM
- By ccrraaiigg007 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2012, 08:24 AM
- By cgk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2012, 04:51 PM