- 12-29-2012, 05:02 AM #1
Hi all, i would like to know if i'll be able to purchase (i don't know how it works in the us) and use a verizon lumia 822 in italy given that this model is not on sale here and the 820 only has 8gb of memory
ps: sorry for my bad english ;)
- 12-29-2012, 03:02 PM #7
3 good reasons, the Lumia 820 is 165 gr vs 140 of the 822 has 8gb of memory instead of 16gb and the battery is 1650 mha istead of 1800.
I simply don't understand why nokia decided to sell the 820 instead of 822 throughout the world.
- 12-29-2012, 04:53 PM #9
I've read that wp8 has a space issue especially in phones with 8gb or less memory, because you only have 5 gb free and the OS uses up a lot of space for app cache.
In the lumia 820 forum this argument is well discussed.
822 may be uglier than 820 but all around is a better phone imho
- By kacheng in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:40 AM
- By FitnesFreak in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:56 AM
- By cinek in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:44 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:25 PM
- By maddentist in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:22 AM