01-06-2013, 04:20 AM #1
- 103 Posts
I am looking into getting a durable protective case for my phone and have thought about picking up the wireless charging plate as I'd love to get the jbl speaker.
My question is two part. First which cases fit around the phone with the wireless cover attached as I believe the case is slightly larger than the standard one. Second part is which cases will or will not allow the phone to wireless charge through the case. I believe I have heard that you are able to through the otterbox. The case I am currently leaning towards is the Aegis by Trident.
01-06-2013, 08:51 PM #3
- 126 Posts
Unless specifically designed for wireless charging back, I'd assume that it will not fit right. Clear hard case that vzw sells does not fit, for example. Gel/flexible cases will usually stretch enough to fit.
also, unless it is metal, assume that wireless charging will work through it
- By Curtieson in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:20 AM
- By mammaldood in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 02-13-2013, 12:22 PM
- By XtiaN710 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2012, 11:26 PM
- By wp8nyc in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:32 PM
- By Markerton in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 16Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:13 AM