- 01-14-2013, 02:43 PM #1
@ProClipUSA just tweeted that they won't be releasing a holder for the Lumia 822 because "they've been pulled from stores because of issues. Sorry!"
WTF? I haven't had a single issue with this device and I've had it since the week it came out. Plus, VZW just announced the red Valentine's edition. Are they confusing 822 with 820 or something or do they know something we don't know?
- 01-14-2013, 02:48 PM #2
- 01-14-2013, 06:00 PM #5
It is still stocked in stores - no need to request it anymore than you have to request every phone on display. It is hardly the case that they have a shelf from which you just grab an iPhone. I expect the revised tweet is because they got a prompt call from a Verizon attorney. The rest, however, is almost certainly accurate. The demand probably is quite low so Proclip is justified in not supporting. Numerous people, myself included, have also had lots of issues with the 822 so that is also not an unreasonable statement. It is just the combination of facts still does not justify a third party claiming it has been pulled.
- By ygtgngr in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2013, 04:27 AM
- By TUFKAPL in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2012, 08:01 AM
- By zagsfan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 12-05-2012, 05:39 PM
- By BCH in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:34 PM
- By fifthGear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:57 PM