- 01-17-2013, 12:28 AM #2
They don't actually get fully downloaded to your phone (just thumbnails in cache).. The integration with SkyDrive is such that it just appears to be on your phone.. You have to click download on the image in order to have it replicate down to your phone..
- 01-18-2013, 05:39 PM #4
- 01-18-2013, 07:15 PM #5
Not really, I don't have the skydrive app installed on my phone. If I do can I select what shows up.
Now be default it will take any picture from my computer and syncs it to my phone.
I only want certain folders to sync.
- 02-08-2013, 07:09 PM #6
02-09-2013, 11:09 PM #7
- 133 Posts
Note though that while you can SEE your SkyDrive albums on the phone, they are in no way synced to the phone. Put the phone into the airplane mode and you will not be able to access any of this but will still see the folder names.
In other words - stuff from your PC does not sync to the phone. However, you have access to it as the pictures hub is integrated with SkyDrive. In a way, its like seeing those folders on a PC when logged into the SkyDrive...
- 02-11-2013, 07:05 AM #9
I wish there was a way to rearrange these SkyDrive albums on the phone. I have these albums named by month and year. On the phone they show up in alphabetical order, so all the Aprils are at the top. Anyone know how to fix this? Or should we add this to the list of improvements MS should implement on to the platform?
- By seaniccus in forum OneDriveReplies: 8Last Post: 07-22-2012, 03:12 PM
- By Freddie AppsHero in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:07 AM
- By pinbak in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2011, 10:18 AM
- By Texas2011 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2011, 04:35 PM
- By jctang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:01 PM