01-17-2013, 11:24 AM #1
- 65 Posts
Here's a pretty good post from Paul Thurrott's Website that provides 30 Windows Phone 8 Tips to help us enjoy our Nokia 822's even more than we already do. Some tips are basic, and some tips are a bit more advanced like different uses for NFC, uses for the Cloud, OneNote integration, etc. Each brief section has a link that you can click into that provides more detail. Pretty handy.
- 01-17-2013, 06:33 PM #3
As with anything by Thurrott with his self described genius status, as far as tips go it is a waste of space. It is a list of features. Not a single tip is in that list. All he does is list the things the phone OS can do, which can be gotten from any number of sources including direct from Microsoft, and calls it an ultimate compendium of tips. By this logic, I should post an ultimate compendium of tips for typing on a keyboard; pressing a power button; boiling water; making a sandwich; etc.. I am sorry but as with most stuff with Thurrott, I am seriously unimpressed. Call it a guide to WP 8 features and is a decent summary but that is all it is....
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2012, 04:42 PM
- By franciscoCH in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:54 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
- By elderjlward in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2011, 02:58 AM
- By TaliZorah in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2011, 08:55 AM