Black 822 w/ white or gray back plate

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Someone put a black back plate on a grey phone and posted pictures on here. Haven't seen any other color combinations.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see the black phone with a red back when it comes out. Was thinking cyan but I think red would look better with the black than cyan would.

deku13

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just came in today... I think it looks pretty sweet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 9

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I've got the black back on my white 822. I also have the phone in the Verizon holster so actually I can't see the back as such. I do however like what I do see and that is the white accents showing at the top and bottom and the right side. Just enough contrast to make it look nice. It stands out when people see it on a desk or have the built in kickstand supporting it at a meeting etc.
Very nice look. I thought maybe I wouldn't like the combo but I really do.

deku13

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Someone posted a pic on one of these threads of that. I can't seem to find it now tho.. I thought it looked pretty awesome

WinDude

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got the black back on my white 822. I also have the phone in the Verizon holster so actually I can't see the back as such. I do however like what I do see and that is the white accents showing at the top and bottom and the right side. Just enough contrast to make it look nice. It stands out when people see it on a desk or have the built in kickstand supporting it at a meeting etc.
Very nice look. I thought maybe I wouldn't like the combo but I really do.

I have the black wireless charging back on my white 822. Luv the look. Pic below:
blackonwhite.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans