01-25-2013, 12:12 AM #1
- 126 Posts
I was messing around with my phone and decided to check out how my employers web site looked on it. No problems there. But when I looked at our Google Analytics account to make sure my visit was tracked properly I saw my visit was being interpreted as from an 820 instead of an 822. Is Google misinterpreting this or do the 822's broadcast that they are 820s?
- By Bkr11 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2012, 07:14 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By maplewebb in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:22 AM
- By dkp23 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 61Last Post: 07-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By TallPaul86 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:24 PM