Ativ Odyssey

Anonymous7532479

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Stopped by VZW and played with the new Ativ Odyssey. It actually fits quite comfortably in the hand. The smaller screen isn't bad. I'd probably choose this over the awkward-feeling 8X. And I'd still choose the 822 over both.

Any of you messed with the Odyssey yet? Thoughts on how it compares to our Nokia?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i played with it the other day i took pics of it as well once i figure out how to post em ill post pretty good looking device but feels very cheap i would get it over the 8x but i still prefer the 822

Anonymous7532479

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got excited as the phone screens started getting bigger - but I still have yet to buy one bigger than 4.3". I'd like to buy a Note 2 or something similar eventually, but I don't know if I could handle a 5"+ screen every day. Holding the Odyssey yesterday was actually a breath of fresh air. Call me crazy, but I love being able to hold my phone and type all with one hand.

The 8X screen size isn't the problem. It's those horribly large, sharp corners. It's almost like they made the phone as unergonomic as possible lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon