- 02-06-2013, 09:21 AM #1
I am on a roll! Converted 4 people here at work to Lumia 822's. One of them is coming from a Samsung Rugby flip phone and needs his contact off of it. I went to a website to see how to do it and it suggested putting the new SIM in the flip phone to copy to SIM and then I can copy to the Microsoft Account. Since this is a 4G sim, I wasn't comfortable with putting it in the flip phone.
Any other suggestions?
02-06-2013, 09:37 AM #2
- 447 Posts
Verizon has some program they can download that will save the contacts online, then transfer to the new phone. I don't recall the full details, as I did it several years ago when switching from a flip phone to the Trophy and WP7. Check with Verizon for if it works on the 822.
- 02-06-2013, 09:56 AM #5
- 02-06-2013, 12:19 PM #7- Rich
Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
- By MichaelBanning in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:35 AM
- By kayteerose88 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:35 PM
- By MnRick in forum OneDriveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:53 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2011, 09:11 PM
- By Arron.fitzgerald in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2010, 02:13 AM