- 02-08-2013, 01:17 AM #1
Hey, I just wanted to know if others are experiencing this as well. When my phone starts up, instead of the usual Verizon -> Nokia -> WP8 it shows a fuzzy static image that covers the whole screen. The thing is, everything is fine after the phone reaches the lock screen and beyond. This started happening after I dropped my phone screen down, if that has much to do with this.
02-08-2013, 03:01 PM #2
- 132 Posts
My coworker mentioned this; she showed it to a person in VZW store and they were going to get her a new device. (shrug!)
I believe that the Portico update is not far away now (but not sure) - so you can also wait and see if it keeps happening after that?
- By mjfadaway in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:05 PM
- By debracey in forum HTC 8XReplies: 18Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:18 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 40Last Post: 11-02-2012, 06:15 PM
- By Arsynic in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:25 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 22Last Post: 09-07-2012, 06:56 PM