02-13-2013, 08:00 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Good day all,
I have the new L822 from Verizon, I must say I really do like this phone but I need help with two issues that the “Verizon sales team” couldn’t help me with.
1- My old Blackberry 8330 crapped out and all my data is un-obtainable and can’t be transferred to my new Nokia via their little transfer box: I do however have the .csv file on a thumb-drive. Does anyone know how to transfer that data to the Nokia?
2- I need/want to get rid (delete) all the contacts that appeared when I accepted the “Facebook” app when we first logged into the phone at the Verizon store. I didn’t really want the 300+ people on FB in my work phone. Does anyone know how to rid the FB contacts and even the FB app/account on the phone?
Thanks to anyone and everyone,
- 02-13-2013, 04:02 PM #3
For contacts transfer, I have had good luck with the Nokia App, Transfer my Data. I connects to the old phone with Bluetooth and reads the contacts and copies them to the 822. I have done this for several phones, but not sure I did it with a BB. It is pretty cool and worth a try.
- By awilks85 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2016, 02:58 PM
- By Andreas H in forum Groove MusicReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:08 PM
- By Angela McKinnon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2012, 10:27 AM
- By xmai77 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2012, 12:54 PM
- By Pronk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2012, 08:09 AM