When I take a picture, two images get saved on camera roll.

Hupsakee

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
After I take a picture, about 80% of the time two photo(identical) get saved.

It also sends the two to skydrive. If I delete one. They both get deleted.

Any ideas?

Vinoth Kumar85

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem in my Lumia 820..Alredy performed the Hard Reset for Microphone Sensitivity issue..But still problems exists...
Please help to fix this problem...wp_ss_20130312_0001.png

Dimitar Dimitrov2

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
The same problem here. I have the Portico and it still copies the photos whenever it wants to. :\ Any new information so far? (HTC 8S => I don't have much storage on the phone for pics)

Last edited:

gpstrucker

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
That's pretty weird. I wonder, are you guys using some photo editing app in common that might be causing the issue? Just a thought.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a few, but not on every pic. I'd expect that to be the cause if it were only happening to pics I've edited, but it's happening to all the images.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I hooked up the phone to the PC last night and can confirm that there is only one copy of each photo on the phone. It sure is irritating to have all those extra thumbnails, though.

Hupsakee

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine still does it once in a while, when I switch destination (phone or sd ), the problem fixes itself for a while.

Then it comes back and I switch between the two. Problem solved. small inconvenience.

2013-NokiaLumia620

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I also am having the same problem on my Nokia Lumia 620.

I am majorly ticked by it. I was willing to overlook some of the little issues on the Windows Phone.
But the fact the black update is taking its sweet time to get ready and now I take photos and 2 save to my photos section of the phone every time i take 1 picture.

I am saving my photos to a class 10 Micro SD card.

Jen Sanko

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Started happening to me as well this week, 3-4 copies of some of the pictures taken.
Cant figure out why it happens on certain pictures and not others.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Try using a different brand of class 10 SD card. The duplicate media thing is common, Nokia phones are VERY picky about SD cards. Try a Samsung class 10 card instead, as I've never seen anyone say they've seen these or any issues with Samsung class 10 cards. Mine works perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers