FM Transmitter

hitchhiker90

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Is there an FM transmitter accessory for the 822? I'm looking for something similar to what I have for my ipod. I like to listen to music while driving to and from work and would use the ipod + fm transmitter to listen to music. I'd like to get all my music moved over to the phone and just stop using my 1st gen ipod touch since it doesn't keep much of a charge. For now I just bring up nokia music, click on the offline list and let it play then throw the phone on the dash board with the speakers facing me. As you can imagine the sound does come out and its good but I'd prefer a slightly better quality going through the radio and car speakers.

bigboy29

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Nokia released Music+ today... which gives you better music quality for $4 a month. But really it sounds like you need a Bluetooth kit for your car so you can stream whatever to car audio. Got an AUX input on your car stereo?

The FM is currently not supported by wp8 although Snapdragon does support it... hopefully in a future OS update...

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
There are plenty of different ones on Amazon. After using a few different ones I suggest just buying one of the larger ones that have a huge range. You can use it in the car and in the house that way.

hitchhiker90

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the great ideas. I won't get a car kit installed since my car is pretty old now and I'll be getting a new one later this year. Didn't think about bluetooth because its rare for me to use it but I'll look into it as well as the ones that plug into the headphone jack. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon