- 03-06-2013, 11:57 AM #1
We need to get the message out to Verizon that we want group texting back.
Here's their Twitter page.
Here's their Facebook page.
You can also contact them on their website through phone, chat, or email.
Just say something like "You guys need to add support for group texting back into the Nokia Lumia 822 and HTC 8X. It's inexcusable to not have it. Thanks."
- 03-06-2013, 04:10 PM #3
That's not what I'm referring to. Verizon removed group texting on the 822 and 8X, which allows you to have one thread for multiple people. You get everyone's replies in a single thread and your message goes out to all of them.
- By willied in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2013, 10:14 AM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 44Last Post: 03-26-2013, 06:58 AM
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:01 PM
- By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:24 AM
- By rpm1984 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2012, 07:55 PM