03-06-2013, 12:37 PM #1
- 6 Posts
Recently(read: yesterday) renewed my version contract and got a free Lumia 822. Picked up the inductive charging battery cover and base.
I do alot of motorcycle riding, as in it is my only mode of transportation, and I'd like to keep my phone safe. But at the same time I'd rather not sacrifice my inductive charging. Are there any cases that will fit over the 822 with the charging door on? Or maybe a case that has one built into it?
I have tinkered around and found that there can be things between the base and the phone and it will still charge, but will a case be too thick to allow it?
- 03-06-2013, 12:51 PM #2- Rich
Surface Pro 3 - Windows 10 (RTM)
Dell Venue 8 Pro - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Lumia Icon - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Are you a student? Want to join Amazon Prime for half price, get six months of free trial, and earn both you and me $5? Click the link and join!
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:16 PM
- By opacityzero in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:55 AM
- By profet in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
- By webdave in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:20 PM
- By iGarcia13 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:58 PM