Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi all, I am looking for a very thin case for the 822. Anyone have good suggestions?
    Depends on what you're looking for in a case.
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    A buddy of mine just picked up the OtterBox Defender case and it's pretty nice. I myself am just using a silicone case until I finally decide which one to get. Can't make up my mind...

I have the trident aegis case and like it

Quote Originally Posted by hopmedic View Post
    Depends on what you're looking for in a case.
    I really just want something to provide a bit of extra protection without significantly bulking up the phone. Also, the phone is slippery. I tried a couple of inexpensive cases from Amazon, they were too bulky.

I like being able to get better slip protection and more color choices that a case offers, but only if it is thin enough not to significantly increase the apparent "heft" of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euell Gibbons View Post
    I really just want something to provide a bit of extra protection without significantly bulking up the phone. Also, the phone is slippery. I tried a couple of inexpensive cases from Amazon, they were too bulky.

I like being able to get better slip protection and more color choices that a case offers, but only if it is thin enough not to significantly increase the apparent "heft" of the phone.
    In that case, the Incipio Feather would be the thinnest, and the Incipio Dual Pro and Trident Aegis would offer improved protection over it with a little more sacrifice in bulk. I've used the Feather and the Aegis, and myself I prefer the Aegis, but to each his own tastes.

If you look on ebay, you'll also find one called a Hybrid case (not sure who makes it). I have one, and it's thinner than the Aegis, thicker than the Feather. I like it, but preferred the Aegis because the buttons were better defined on the case, and easier to find by touch, quickly. Here's an example: Hybrid Hard Mesh Soft Skin Silicone Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 822 | eBay

Check this thread as well.
    822 Accessories - One Stop Shop
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    Then the silicone case that Verizon has might work for you. It works with the wireless charging cover as well.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I got 2 cases. One the Body Glove (Amazon.com: Body Glove DropSuit Protector Gel Cover Skin Case for Verizon Nokia Lumia 822 -Black: Cell Phones & Accessories) adds some nice grippy sides to the phone making it easier to hold and the shell/holder combo (Amazon.com: Oem Nokia Lumia 822 Shell Combo w/Holster & Kickstand: Cell Phones & Accessories). Here the case is thinner but it also doesn't provide as much protection.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

My wife and I both use the Incipio Dual Pro. Doesn't add much bulk to the phone, and I feel it offers good protection. Had the same case on my Trophy for 2 years, and it held up very well.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I second the body glove dropsuit. Great protection without otter bulk.
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express