Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    So I have Nokia 822 on Verizon and just updated to Amber. I did not seem to receive the glance option.

I know there are other amber threads, but none list the actual changes for Nokia 822 (all seem to simply list Amber updates non-phone specific). If you guys could, lemme know what I should be looking for that has changed etc.
    Also, I have heard of the fiddler hack for ProCam. Anyone who has done this, is it worth it and how hard was it?

Global Posts
    3,899 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    To get glance you should try downloading SysApp Pusher from the store and making sure you have all the Nokia system apps up to date.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thanks. Worked. I am wondering though, why is the Store suddenly not listing available updates?
    For example, apparently Drive+ needed an update but the store didn't mention it.

Global Posts
    3,899 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    Quote Originally Posted by bclasen1 View Post
    Thanks. Worked. I am wondering though, why is the Store suddenly not listing available updates?
    For example, apparently Drive+ needed an update but the store didn't mention it.
    http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...ml#post2094336 This should help you out there :)

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Appreciate it.
    So anyone tried the ProCam mod? Or is it against the rules to speak about such activities on this board?

Just updated to Amber/GDR2 this morning. Pro Cam is WELL worth the trouble to install it. It took me maybe 5 minutes to get it up and running.

Glance options should show up under display+touch.

Any one observed??? Live tiles size is little bit decreased. And internet sharing is not working
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagendra Babu View Post
    Any one observed??? Live tiles size is little bit decreased. And internet sharing is not working
    Do we have to pay extra for sharing with Verizon?