- 09-11-2013, 08:42 PM #1
I just picked up a Lumia 822 from eBay. It seems to be in good shape except. The update menu throws up the error seen in the screenshot below. I have binged it and based and search results I changed the time date and time zone and even do this error shows up.
Help Wp users!
- 09-12-2013, 08:14 AM #3
09-13-2013, 04:38 AM #5
- 23 Posts
Just to confirm this is the same problem that I had today, did they specify the size of the update? For me, it came like "An update is available for your device. Please connect to WiFi or use cellular data to download". I did opt for cellular data but it didn't start the download until I connected to a WiFi hotspot. They said the size was 14 MB. But after a couple of minutes, I got the same message you got. From the size of the update, we can rule out any major changes to the device. Has anyone else faced this issue ? WPCentral, help us out !!Gamer, Graphic Designer, Windows Phone fanatic
- 09-13-2013, 10:27 AM #6
04-08-2015, 05:20 PM #8
- 2 Posts
Yes, set the date and time!! Thank you!! I was getting the same error on my Lumia 920. I Binged the error number which led me to this forum and henceforth, to the answer! Still no denim update, but the update checker is working again!! Thank you, fellow Windows Phone users! We, the users, can solve anything using our collective knowledge!!
- By nitetunes in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:19 PM
- By sumothong01 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 17Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:56 AM
- By valeriolucciola in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:38 PM
- By Joseph Pua in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:54 AM
- By Arizona Daz in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:48 AM