How Do I Unblock Internet Pictures?

sabermanX

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Everytime I get an email there is a message that internet pictures are blocked and I have to click on something to download them. How do I get rid of the block so the pictures come down with the email?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

Go to the mail app> settings then check the box that says, always download images and content. (this will decrease your storage space)

sabermanX

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

check the box that says, always download images and content. (this will decrease your storage space)

I don't have that option. When I click on the ... and chose settings it then asks me to chose one of my email addresses. I chose one and there is a button to get to sync settings. The other options are:
Conversations: On
In converstations, show replies and email from all your synched folders: checked
Signature: On
Always bcc myself: checked
Use light background for email: checked

If I click on the sych settings button I see:
Account name
Email address
Dowload new content
Download email from
Your name
Incoming email server
User name
Password
Show password
Outgoing (SMTP) email server
Outgoing server requires authentication
Use the same user name and password for sending email
Then there is an advanced settings button
Require SSL for incoming email
Require SSL for outgoing email

sabermanX

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

Have they fixed the mail app so it works like a regular pop3 client instead of synchronizing? I have to make sure I pull all items to outlook to be able to save them. If you download mail and then delete it from the server the next synch deletes it from your phone.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

Have they fixed the mail app so it works like a regular pop3 client instead of synchronizing? I have to make sure I pull all items to outlook to be able to save them. If you download mail and then delete it from the server the next synch deletes it from your phone.
Isn't that what is supposed to happen?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
re:

Everytime I get an email there is a message that internet pictures are blocked and I have to click on something to download them. How do I get rid of the block so the pictures come down with the email?

It should say "tap to load images" or something like that and the pictures will show.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb