Glance not working after 8.1/Denim update

rollo132

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with Glance screen? No issues installing update, but now Glance doesn't work. Says "update available" in settings, but selecting the Glance screen just gives a blank screen. Suggestions? Any help is appreciated!

ZombieZoom

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Reset don't help. Glance background beta application still don't working after denim update. I check my display & glance up to date already. So how apply images to lock screen now?

That's a whole different issue which I think all 822 users have. The option to add images to glance screen is missing.

masgoendoel

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
on glance screen setting background app must be on
then scroll to top you will find lock screen settings touch this in background you can set background for glance
i am use use a weather (msn weather for lockscreen backgroun and it automatic set to glance screen backgrounf
i lumia 822 user

ZombieZoom

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
then scroll to top you will find lock screen settings touch this in background you can set background for glance
i am use use a weather (msn weather for lockscreen backgroun and it automatic set to glance screen backgrounf
i lumia 822 user

Thanks man! I didn't know that.

luyenok

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
i lumia 822 user

This option is unavailable on my Lumia 822 (both Black and Denim) :(, Any suggestions?

ZfbRqg4.jpg

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
My Lumia 822 w/ update 8.1.1 have glance, always did and nothing changed after update. As to your settings saying update available you need to do that one it's for extras & info if you didn't do I would.

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
If you have problems: try to reinstall Glance screen the following way:

1. Change date to 2114
2. Tap at "glance" setting, then "uninstall"
3. Perform correct date setting
4. Install glance via SysApp Pusher

This way mostly works when having problems with glance.

Nagendra Babu

May 25, 2013
Visit site
After 8 months finally i got a solution.
1st point Flash or Hard Reset your mobile...
2nd Dont't update glance screen app and on the glance. it shows only time
3rd Install the glance background app check it. It works... Now Up date the Glance...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3