Where to buy OEM back plates?

neville1355

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got my 830 a couple days ago in Canada and I love it so far. Don't buy into the spec arms race that Android popularized, it works flawlessly and feels/looks amazing. I went from a Lumia 800 to Nexus 4 and now back to the 830 and WP just feels better to use.

Back to the point, the phone came with a black and green case which is great (the green looks especially good), but I actually would prefer an orange case.

I saw some people list ebay as a place to get an OEM back plate but my ebay-fu is weak and I couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where to get these? Bonus points for a Canadian site :)

fgaudet

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Back to the point, the phone came with a black and green case which is great (the green looks especially good), but I actually would prefer an orange case.

I saw some people list ebay as a place to get an OEM back plate but my ebay-fu is weak and I couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where to get these? Bonus points for a Canadian site :)

I second that motion : I *had* seen OEM black & white back plates on eBay a few days ago, but that source seems to have dried out...

I'm looking for the green, orange and white.

Bonus points for Canadian source!

TTR Dr Payne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered an 830 from TELUS, just waiting for it to arrive. I'm assuming that there will be no extra back plates with it, just the black one on the phone, as I haven't heard otherwise from TELUS. I would like a green one, but haven't found them online anywhere either.

I don't suppose anybody here with an extra green back plate would be willing to part with it? :D

anon(5340442)

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
There is not any extra plates, nor do they sell any. The box will only have the phone and charger, its too bad that we dont get any of the extras they get in the US/UK.

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My phone came with no extra back plates - drat, not even headphones... (830 Black)

Yeah...mine neither. Though there is this promotion from MS-Nokia where you can get a free wireless charging plate and BT speaker. I applied for that and I should get it within the next two weeks or so.

Tellus82

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Nothing extrain the box in sweden either, you can however order the original backs from eBay, one UK based store and a few others selling them for around 15? including shipping to UK (Yes its original NOKIA with Qi)

In answer to OP, there is no back covers in CA yet on eBay, shipping from china or uk isnt to expensive though and there is plenty of sellers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos