New to Lumia family -- recommended earbuds?

doofgerk

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Happily moved from..ahem...iPhone...to Lumia 830 and quite happy with my decision.

I listen to music every day during my commute and was using the earbuds that came with my iPhone. I liked having the mic, volume control and fast forward options built into the headset cord. As my 830 didn't come with any headphones I was looking to purchase something new.

I understand the iPhone handles this differently than Lumia phones, so any iPhone friendly headphones won't work with the Lumia (at least the remote/volume). Can anyone recommend earbuds that I might find in Best Buy or Future Shop in the $25 - $75 range? I don't need anything too elaborate, just a basic pair...but something with the in-line controls, ideally including volume control.

Feedback appreciated...thanks!

afcor

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Happily moved from..ahem...iPhone...to Lumia 830 and quite happy with my decision.

I listen to music every day during my commute and was using the earbuds that came with my iPhone. I liked having the mic, volume control and fast forward options built into the headset cord. As my 830 didn't come with any headphones I was looking to purchase something new.

I understand the iPhone handles this differently than Lumia phones, so any iPhone friendly headphones won't work with the Lumia (at least the remote/volume). Can anyone recommend earbuds that I might find in Best Buy or Future Shop in the $25 - $75 range? I don't need anything too elaborate, just a basic pair...but something with the in-line controls, ideally including volume control.

Feedback appreciated...thanks!

Go to www.cnet.com and do a search for "audiophiliac". His audio blog has a number of articles comparing and reviewing an assortment of headphones, ear buds, etc. at a variety of price points.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3