How long is MS going to make us wait for Lumia Camera?

Ansic

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
If you have purchased this phone for work and camera was your main tool then lack of certain features may and will affect your ability to fulfil your business objective that would be otherwise possible.
Think of it this way: ex. you bought accountancy software and only after purchase you learn that there is no way you can create any reports - even if advertising material and specs sheets stated otherwise; and even though you can still use it for other things but one of the desired features (you have been sold on) has been omitted. This can be damaging, although depends on individual circumstances, obviously, if you don't use it for work that is..

Besides false advertising (read: lying, because that's what it is) is surely liable to regulators, and they should impose appropriate fine.

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
This waiting is killing me. I want to use full potential of the camera in my 830. I don't get why we 830 users must wait when the denim is released to 930 and 1520 to get Lumia camera.

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
What damages have you suffered that you are going to try and recover ?
That's what I'm laughing about.
I read and interrupt things (specs) complete different that you I guess.
Anyway, the most inexpensive dslr will run circles around a phone camera, just a cheap dslr and a couple of lenses and a flip phone for your phone and call it done.

Geezzzzzzz

:)
Fred

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting... Kinda sad when you think about it. 830 has been available world wide for almost 2-3 months and the touted camera features are no where to be found....
Honestly this was the only reason I bought the 830.
As it is now, the camera on the 830 is painfully slow to load. Sometimes taking up to 10-15 seconds before you can take a picture. I realize that seems like a small amount but when you're trying to capture a "moment", 10-15 seconds is pretty much going to ruin the odds...

This is quite a stumble not to have this update ready on launch

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I think I'm fed up with waiting. One week to Christmas, denim began to roll out and no new Lumia camera for 830. What the hell are they waiting for?

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm fed up with waiting. One week to Christmas, denim began to roll out and no new Lumia camera for 830. What the hell are they waiting for?

I agree. The firmware is rolling out in Europe. Wtf is the hold up with the Lumia Camera app? Is their moronic plan to wait until the whole world has been upgraded to Denim before they even release the app? What the hell!?

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
THEY SHOWED LUMIA CAMERA 5 ON LUMIA 830 IN SEPTEMBER. I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE OF THAT APP! SO I WANT IT NOW IMMEDIATELY!!!! NOT LOW BUDGET OR 930 FIRST!!! 830 USERS SHOULD HAVE IT FOR MONTHS!

I'm done with waiting!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12