When will the Lumia 830 Denim update come out?

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 830 Denim Udpate.

Well being a Windows Phone user I'm kinda used to this waiting game :)

Yes but it has gotten worse in my opinion, kind of irritating when you know there is a good chance some bugs will be eradicated with the update yet months go by before it materializes, my phone will be middle aged when/if it does happen going at this rate ;-)

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I have a country variant L830 for Switzerland. I received the update yesterday! Yay!

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

^ a bit overdramatic, don't you think? One day late and you're concluding it will never come to your country/carrier?

therr2

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site

Can you honestly blame him? They made a commitment. They did not deliver. Frustration is understandable. I am waiting too. The lack of response from MS on contacting them is also disappointing.
I bought the 830 instead of 730 purely for the Lumia Camera 5.0 app and HDR features. That it's been over a month and that primary difference has not yet arrived is sad.

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Exactly therr2
MS gave denim for low end ones without pure view cam in which it has any meagre improvements.. 830 customers are sheer cheated!

fgaudet

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site

^ a bit overdramatic, don't you think? One day late and you're concluding it will never come to your country/carrier?

I can handle a day late, a week, even a month or more, as long as I know how long I'll be waiting.

As is, we don't have a friggin clue how much longer we have to wait, for features that were marketed as being available when the PHONE was released, several months ago.

But yes, we customers are a whiny, overly dramatic bunch...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss