Suddenly, very loooooong resuming after waking up phone...

panmoria

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Phone worked flawlessly until a few days ago. Now it takes a few seconds for the screen to resume when waking up the phone.

Checked everything.

Backup, apps working in the background, etc. Is this something others face as well maybe because of a substandard app update, or what could it be?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
If you uninstalled live lock screen or tetra lock screen, try cutting on kids corner. The apps somehow are still in memory causing a delay. It will ask you to turn it off when you do.

Tornado92

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
This happen to me whenever I leave an app on the foreground when I lock the screen. You could try going to the start screen first before you lock the screen.

panmoria

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Have no microSD card and regularly stop all apps by tapping bottom left arrow and then closing windows.

Is there a way to find out an app is stuck and working in the background?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
What's suddenly taking forever is opening a post from the People Hub. Used to be pretty quick. Pretty sure the last Twitter update did it, as after the update you can no longer open an individual tweet within the People Hub. It instead opens the Twitter app. Very annoying.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me after updating Windows insider app this morning. Tried switching kids corner on and it told me that I have lockscreen app activated even tough I don't. Anyway, kids corner trick done the job for me. It seems that problem is somehow related to Windows insider app after yesterday update. I am using 930.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Well with the Tetra app you have a unregistered button so even if you had it and then uninstalled it the issue of the long resuming stays there. You need to reinstall, then unregister the app and then uninstall. Anyway that was my issue now my phone is back to normal.

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
It's pretty normal.
Happens very often.

Freezing and random reboot is also common in WP.

It's a cost that Developers preview users pay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills