Lumia 830 Deal

Andrew_404

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
You can get the 830 on the B&H Photo website for $379.00. Its an unlocked version for the U.S. and South America. Pretty much covers all of the LTE Bands on T-Mobile and AT&T all bands except LTE I believe.

I have the 735 version purchased from B&H, have full LTE on T-Mobile.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You can get the 830 on the B&H Photo website for $379.00. Its an unlocked version for the U.S. and South America. Pretty much covers all of the LTE Bands on T-Mobile and AT&T all bands except LTE I believe.

I have the 735 version purchased from B&H, have full LTE on T-Mobile.

The version was sold for 250 yesterday :)

Mr_pither

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived today - at&t version with fitbit. Included the extra matte green back cover also. It says it has Denim but it lies... and a nano sim? Why???

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully AT&T releases the full Denim update SOON! They already did the 1520 like what a month or more ago? Honestly I don't know what the hold up is.

Still I'm excited to get this phone. Should have it in a few days.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully AT&T releases the full Denim update SOON! They already did the 1520 like what a month or more ago? Honestly I don't know what the hold up is.

Still I'm excited to get this phone. Should have it in a few days.

Microsoft was so misleading regarding Denim on the Lumia 830 that even their support people thought I was crazy when I tweeted them about lacking the new Lumia Camera features 6 months ago. They were just as shocked as I was.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

coolbreeze78

Nov 11, 2004
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery today. It's not my primary phone, so I'm going to toss WP10 on it and play around.

Hopefully 10 runs smoother than it does on the 635...it's complete trash on that device. Freezes, hangs and is a general nightmare to use.

sleeve22

Banned
Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I got one (unlocked black version) but I am planning to send back for a refund and wait for the upcoming 640 to hold me over until a proper flagship is launched. I keep reading about too many issues plaguing the fine looking 830. We’ll see.

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
My black one is still showing "In process."

I have had msoft cancel an order after several days, the email just said, "invalid stock code". They had billed my credit card when placing the order, then a day or so after the cancellation was issued, they posted a credit to it.

So far the credit card is showing the charge as "pending." The response may have been bigger than they expected. Not sure how long it was on special, but probably only a few hours.

{edit}
Just got a notification from credit card, the charge has moved from "Pending," to "Charged," that would suggest they have shipped, but order still shows "In process." It's looking positive." :)

ea3dfx

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else gotten theirs delivered? Mine still says "In Process"
Maybe there were some issues with their system so the record didn't get updated promptly.
My order shows "In Process" on MicrosoftStore. But the UPSMyChoice indicates that my package is on the way to my house (scanned on 03/25 and should be delivered on Monday).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss