How to remove SIM?

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
New 830 just arrived, put the Nano SIM out of my Moto X into it and it is saying Bad SIM or No SIM installed.

How do I get it out of that tiny slot? Is there a push button I am missing somewhere?

I am sure it is the right way around as I can't see any corner lopped off on the tiny bit sticking out.

The SIM works in our other RM-985.

Thanks

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
'sOK, used a pin to stick in it and drag it back. Then used the battery to push it in and it was OK.

Obviously the slot is deeper than it needs to be and overzealous here -- pushed it all the way in. {sigh} With some sticking out it works.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
New 830 just arrived, put the Nano SIM out of my Moto X into it and it is saying Bad SIM or No SIM installed.

How do I get it out of that tiny slot? Is there a push button I am missing somewhere?

I am sure it is the right way around as I can't see any corner lopped off on the tiny bit sticking out.

The SIM works in our other RM-985.

Thanks

thin piece of rigid plastic I pushed underneath that worked like a slide for the card. Pull with your fingernail quick and hard on the ridge at the back-end of the card and it comes out.
​bad design

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros