Lumia 830 bumper case available anywhere?

Mathias Lindberg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I just switched from a Samsung Galaxy S3 to a Lumia 830. My S3 had a bumper case that only covered the sides and kept it from touching any surface that might scratch it.

Has anyone managed to find a Lumia 830 cover that only covers the aluminium sides? I'm in Europe.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an Incipio Octane case, that I believe does what you're talking about. It adds a little rigidity as well.
and it is clear on the back (matte, clear PC) so you can see the color of the battery cover. The edge that covers the aluminum frame is made of rubber and different from the hard PC on the back. I believe you could carefully remove the PC to end up with just the rubber protection around the frame. It may be too soft though and may easily come off from handling the phone.
WP_20150116_005 (1024x492).jpg

Last edited:

Mathias Lindberg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
and it is clear on the back (matte, clear PC) so you can see the color of the battery cover. The edge that covers the aluminum frame is made of rubber and different from the hard PC on the back. I believe you could carefully remove the PC to end up with just the rubber protection around the frame. It may be too soft though and may easily come off from handling the phone.
View attachment 110114

Yea, I saw that on Google Images. I decided to go with something very similar, only completely clear and made of TPU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3