Visual Voicemail and the 900....

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
AT&T needs to get their heads out of their butts and add this feature... I would think that Microsoft would throw them some cash or something to get it working on Windows Phones.... especially the 900..
Being a iphone user (who is upgrading to the 900), I will miss visual voicemail more so than some apps that are not out on the windows marketplace yet..
I was a Titan user for 30 days (returned it to get the lumia 900 on day 30) and it irked me to have to call a number to hear my voicemail... very 90's...

/end yelling

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't gotten a WP7 unit, I'm waiting for the 900 also - but I know Microsoft.com indicates that Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) has Visual Voicemail. Can any other forum users confirm?

Matthew Mazzenga

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I agree completely. There's no good reason not to enable it. I've posted on AT&Ts Facebook and Twitter pages on multiple occasions about it and get nothing but bs responses.

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone 7.5 does support visual voicemail thepickupbear, but it has to be carrier enabled.
Good to know, thanks WeeBear! Since AT&T enables it for iphones and android in the US, I imagine they probably would support this for Windows Phone and the Lumia 900, but I guess we'll have to see!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss