My sister was debating on Note vs. Lumia when we walked into the AT&T store today....

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
...and after playing with both, it wasn't even a contest - Lumia! To be honest, she was leaning more towards the Note walking in too. She just couldn't resist that cyan :)

Oh, and in case y'all didn't know, when you play with the Lumia, you'll notice the blue accent color looks a lot better on the Lumia than other phones, and that's because Nokia added their own "Nokia Blue" color to the phone, which is awesome.

I sincerely think this phone will sale wonders. The reps we're very enthusiastic about it too!

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, if you want to see one, you gotta ask a rep. If one says no, try another. I live in a very small city in southern WV, so I know if both ATT stores around me have them, everywhere else does!

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
...and after playing with both, it wasn't even a contest - Lumia! To be honest, she was leaning more towards the Note walking in too. She just couldn't resist that cyan :)

Oh, and in case y'all didn't know, when you play with the Lumia, you'll notice the blue accent color looks a lot better on the Lumia than other phones, and that's because Nokia added their own "Nokia Blue" color to the phone, which is awesome.

I sincerely think this phone will sale wonders. The reps we're very enthusiastic about it too!

Another reason to get the Lumia 900 in cyan!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo