Any News on if the phones will be available in MS Stores?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
How much? Couldn't find anything.

Looking to purchase this phone off contract and hopefully without an ATT logo...Not sure if MS stores will have those or not..

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site

Looking to purchase this phone off contract and hopefully without an ATT logo...Not sure if MS stores will have those or not..

If you are looking for a non-branded 900, you'll need to wait for an international version and buy it through like NewEgg, Amazon or MobileCityOnline.

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
The Microsoft Stores are supposed to be selling the AT&T contracted price version. Those of us that got to pre-order from a Microsoft Store are now wanting to know if we'll be able to pick those up on April 8th too!!!

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
The Microsoft Stores are supposed to be selling the AT&T contracted price version. Those of us that got to pre-order from a Microsoft Store are now wanting to know if we'll be able to pick those up on April 8th too!!!

If theyre open on the 8th I don't see why we wouldn't be able to get them.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

fine sandpaper should take off the ATT logo its a ploycarbonate case the color goes all the way through should not show up much at all if you san it of and you're carefull. At least on the cyan.

Demonic858

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Called out to my local Microsoft Store yesterday here in San Diego (where I pre-ordered) and they still couldn't even confirm the release date. I even let them know it's posted on Nokia's site as well as officially from AT&T. They recommended I call every couple of days until they hear something official. Strange since you would think they would know this already. I'm hoping they'll be available at least for pre-orders on 4/8. I also asked if there were any promotions (XBox, Zune pass etc) and they were not aware of any. :( Guess I'll keep checking!

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Called out to my local Microsoft Store yesterday here in San Diego (where I pre-ordered) and they still couldn't even confirm the release date. I even let them know it's posted on Nokia's site as well as officially from AT&T. They recommended I call every couple of days until they hear something official. Strange since you would think they would know this already. I'm hoping they'll be available at least for pre-orders on 4/8. I also asked if there were any promotions (XBox, Zune pass etc) and they were not aware of any. :( Guess I'll keep checking!

I experienced the same here at the Houston Galleria MS Store - ridiculous if you ask me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital