Pictures taken with your Lumia 900 post em here

stvnAZpx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
getting some error when trying to attach picture us the drop down above. also, i shared my phone pics to skydrive and then copied to a personal folder i use for photo forums. is there a trick to get a WP picture uploaded to a web site from my PC? I don't have this problem with regular digital photos. the only way I have been able to attach a WP pic is to insert my flickr link.

Hector1van

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
There is a folder in your picture that is named "from [your phone name]". If you sync with zune on a regular basis you will find them there. Share as usual.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
This was taken during happy hour ;)

ninjaap-albums42-158.jpg

This one was at the mall.

ninjaap-albums42-157.jpg

Last edited:

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I have taken about 200-300 pictures on my 900 and while not the best camera ever I don't think it warrants the criticism its been getting. I'll post a few of my pictures later but I think with a little software tweaking this camera could be really good.

So unless camera quality varies greatly between phones I think people are just expecting too much.

7inchesNBPEL

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
i have the bumper off now and apparently i can fix it easily. no tabs or any of the lights were broken. Everything will be fine once i but the bumper on.

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Went on vacation to Universal Studios for my birthday - took these with my Lumia 900.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...2088FDD35EB!16678&parid=D548E2088FDD35EB!5270

Inside the link is a folder to photos taken from an iPhone 4S, the difference is clear - even in daylight.

All photos were on Auto, since most were outside they were taken without a flash. The indoor pics, as you can see, the flash was used.

I'm no photo pro, I don't own a digital camera, SLR, or what have you - but the Lumia 900 photos are awful. I ran auto fix on the Camera application, and ran some of them thru the Windows Live Photo Gallery application's Auto Adjust feature.

I'm rather disappointed. Won't be getting rid of my phone, but coming from an iPhone 4, which has a less powerful camera than the enclosed iPhone 4S shots, the iPhone 4 was still better :(

Hopefully this is just software and Nokia will fix it.

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Many of these photos look pretty dang good taken with your Lumia 900's. I'm definitely NOT getting images at least this good with mine. But I sure do love my Lumia 900.

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Went on vacation to Universal Studios for my birthday - took these with my Lumia 900.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...2088FDD35EB!16678&parid=D548E2088FDD35EB!5270

Inside the link is a folder to photos taken from an iPhone 4S, the difference is clear - even in daylight.

All photos were on Auto, since most were outside they were taken without a flash. The indoor pics, as you can see, the flash was used.

I'm no photo pro, I don't own a digital camera, SLR, or what have you - but the Lumia 900 photos are awful. I ran auto fix on the Camera application, and ran some of them thru the Windows Live Photo Gallery application's Auto Adjust feature.

I'm rather disappointed. Won't be getting rid of my phone, but coming from an iPhone 4, which has a less powerful camera than the enclosed iPhone 4S shots, the iPhone 4 was still better :(

Hopefully this is just software and Nokia will fix it.

These are from your skydrive pictures at Universal Studio.

To me, aside from the image size, the only difference in these pictures is the slight of color or saturation of color. I wasn't there so I don't know which picture is more true to the actual color of the objects and sky but they look pretty close to me. Were these straight from the camera or auto fixed?

Lumia 900
WP_000092%20%282%29.jpg

iPhone 4s
IMG_0999.jpg

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
The sunrise I took about 6AM this morning, came out alright imo. The flowers were taken about the same time as well. All of these were taken with the shutter button. The Starbucks was taken early evening, with the shutter button, so it shook a little to make it blurr a tiny bit. The macro of the keyboard was taken at night with only a desk lamp situated somewhat behind the laptop. That one I took by tapping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea