Question for the AT&T Veterans

firedancer1189

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am in a market that was formerly Alltel. When Verizon bought out Alltel it would have been a monopoly to acquire it in my market, therefore AT&T gobbled it up.

I was given a Focus for free and wasn't required to sign a contract with AT&T. So far I have had no issues with the service. My phone works everywhere I go and obviously we have a much better choice of Windows phones than most of of the other carriers.

I have never resigned with AT&T so my question is simple. Will I get the $99 price on the 900 if I decide to resign with them? Or is that for new activations and a resign could be a bit more? I keep telling myself to hold out for a later released Tango or ever WP8 device but that 900 is just so sexy!!!

Thanks in advance for any info on the subject.

chloemurphy

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I would double check that you are not in a contract (dial *NEW# like a phone call and it'll tell you your eligibility). If you are not in a contract, you get the same pricing as everyone else for signing a new 2 year agreement.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
Zodiac customers rode out their existing contract. *NEW# will tell you for sure if you can get the contract price.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett