Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I went on att website and could not find anything about the 900. No banners, not listed in the smartphones.

Where is all this marketing they are talking about?

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing about the lack of any mention of the Lumia 900 on the AT&T site.

In the other preorder thread, it seems as though the preorders will begin at 3PM (presumably CST). So either the marketing will begin later today or AT&T is waiting to start marketing on the day it's actually available, April 8th.

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kashk5 View Post
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing about the lack of any mention of the Lumia 900 on the AT&T site.

In the other preorder thread, it seems as though the preorders will begin at 3PM (presumably CST). So either the marketing will begin later today or AT&T is waiting to start marketing on the day it's actually available, April 8th.
    If they are going to have a launch that rivals the iPhone, people outside of internet forums need to know about the phone. Hopefully they advertise all week leading up to it.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts
    it seems as its in store only

I am going right now!

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express

More importantly, where's the preorder for off contract phones? Both stores I went to today were unable to preorder the phone unless it was on contract :(

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Verkunder View Post
    More importantly, where's the preorder for off contract phones? Both stores I went to today were unable to preorder the phone unless it was on contract :(

yea no pre order for off contract