Sprint customer with some questions on the lumia 900

TheKingsEighth

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks. New to the forums and excited to make the switch to Windows Phone. I am a Sprint customer currently using the HTC Evo 4g. I hope someone could help my noob questions in regards to AT&T service and rates for this phone. I am new to the whole SIM card thing so bare with me.

1. I have read in several threads about a difference between a normal SIM card and an LTE specific one. Right now there is no LTE service in my area but will this phone come with one regardless?

2. I have also read that the LTE SIM card is automatically linked to having visual voice mail. Is this true and will it be extra on my bill?

3. Have any of the AT&T reps felt the white lumia 900? Does it feel cheaper than the matte finish of the black and cyan models?

Thanks in advance.

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks. New to the forums and excited to make the switch to Windows Phone. I am a Sprint customer currently using the HTC Evo 4g. I hope someone could help my noob questions in regards to AT&T service and rates for this phone. I am new to the whole SIM card thing so bare with me.

1. I have read in several threads about a difference between a normal SIM card and an LTE specific one. Right now there is no LTE service in my area but will this phone come with one regardless?

2. I have also read that the LTE SIM card is automatically linked to having visual voice mail. Is this true and will it be extra on my bill?

3. Have any of the AT&T reps felt the white lumia 900? Does it feel cheaper than the matte finish of the black and cyan models?

Thanks in advance.
1. Yes

2. VVM is not an extra charge. There is a data plan called Data Pro XX GB for 4g LTE that is the same price as the non LTE version. The LTE version includes VVM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb