2-3 week shipping time for Lumia preorders

ganks

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I preordered a Lumia 900 today in Austin, TX (9:30am). The rep was surprised to see in her system an estimated arrival date now of 2-3 weeks out and believed it must be because of high demand.

She said I could maintain my preorder or try my luck on the 9th in store that morning. I decided to keep my preorder but I will be bummed if people can roll up to the store on the 9th and get a phone I ordered a week ago while I wait.

If you preorder, you cannot take delivery of a phone that arrives in the store if the store gets them first - or so I was told.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
if thats true as annoying as this is for those who will pre order its a good sign for nokia and windows phone. I'm starting to lean towards in store pick up anyway. two days isnt a big deal if it arrives then and in store I an pick up accessories etc

ganks

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I just got an email that my phone was reserved and will ship in 3-5 days. So hopefully it will be here next Friday so I can use the weekend to move over all my Samsung Focus apps to it.

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I also have confirmation email that my order will ship in 3-5 days. The rep at the store said I will have it on the 6th for sure.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I was also told it could be 2-3 weeks, but the rep let me know it could be sooner, and that he had to tell me the timeframe upfront. Haven't received this email concerning my order yet, so I hope the rep got my email address down correctly.

Update: at the time I clicked post, I got an email from AT&T confirming my order.

AT&T Order Confirmation

Dear Kenneth Sanders,

Thank you for your recent AT&T order. Your equipment has been reserved and is expected to ship within the next 3 to 5 business days.​

sault

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I just got an email that my phone was reserved and will ship in 3-5 days. So hopefully it will be here next Friday so I can use the weekend to move over all my Samsung Focus apps to it.
you don't have to move all your apps over. just download the reinstaller app from the marketplace. is simple and i just let it download the 120+ apps while i was asleep on my new lumia 800.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos