Where are all the pre-orders?

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
So this is supposed to be WP7 hero phone and I do not see really anyone here all excited about their pre-order....LIKE ME!!!!

Did anyone else even pre-order it? I did mine in store at lunch today. Confirmation email says ships in 3-5 days; rep also said it will be at my house on the 6th.

I also got some hands on time with it. I am excited to have something different from my iPhone. Anyone else?

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
So this is supposed to be WP7 hero phone and I do not see really anyone here all excited about their pre-order....LIKE ME!!!!

Did anyone else even pre-order it? I did mine in store at lunch today. Confirmation email says ships in 3-5 days; rep also said it will be at my house on the 6th.

I also got some hands on time with it. I am excited to have something different from my iPhone. Anyone else?

I guess you havent been reading but many an not pre order because we do not have an upgrade and pre order is for upgrade only. off contract pre orders are available only at some MS stores and they are few and far between

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I preordered mine this morning. He said it shows it will be delivered on Friday the 6th. I played with the black one and it is nice. Unfortunately their WiFi was down. I wanted to see the blue on but the manager was using it...

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for the online preorders to begin. I checked at midnight and 1AM (EST) and nothing. I checked again this morning and once again, nothing. Rumor has it that it'll be available 3PM (some are saying CST, so that would mean 4PM for me). If the online preorder isn't up at that time, then I'm simply going to head over to the local corp AT&T store and preorder there. I've been reading lots of success stories from people who did this. Plus, most of them are saying that the phone will be delivered to them by 4/6.

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I just pre-ordered the cyan one from the Valley Fair ATT store in Santa Clara, CA .. kept my unlimited data plan, but upgraded to unlimited text messaging...:p

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Also, kept my unlimited data. The rep didn't mention anything until I asked and he was just like "Oh yes you are still grandfathered in on unlimited data".

They had black and cyan ones there for me to play with. IMO the cyan one looks like a toy so went for black.

Didn't notice you couldn't pre-order without an upgrade. Although now I see Walmart is selling it for $50!!! I hope people buy this thing up. Another rep (who had the cyan model) was shocked seeing the $99 price as well. They didn't seem to know that much about the whole launch other than it was on the way.

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks like it went live at 3PM EST! I got my order in online for the cyan model without a hassle. Can't wait for next week!

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I guess you havent been reading but many an not pre order because we do not have an upgrade and pre order is for upgrade only. off contract pre orders are available only at some MS stores and they are few and far between

that would be a no i am ordering off contract on the premier site i pre ordered it only cost me 439.00 so you can pre order whether you are new, or a current customer that is not eligible you just pay the no commit price and i did can't wait my email says it will be there by the 6th and it gave free overnight shipping.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

You're absolutely wrong. I just pre ordered my Cyan Lumia 900 at full price and should be getting it on or before April 6th. I can't wait!!! :)

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered the cyan one at 1 pm at the store, opted to upgrade from the $45 to the $50 data plan, I got pretty close to 4 gb (over twice) since I have switched from sprint. The store is filled with associates that are crackberriers, all have made the decision that wp will be their next phone. I was the only pre-order of the stores day though, friends with a couple reps.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Actually tried pre-ordering today at my local AT&T store, but technically my early upgrade does not kick in till Sunday 4/1, locking my rep out from getting me the $99 price. So I have to go back Sunday and complete the process. No big deal. And the manager did assure me I could pickup my phone on 4/6 in-store. Black.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3