Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    $49 pre-order - Walmart

Probably wont help me though since I am under my wife's business plan.
    Last edited by scrapple; 03-30-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Global Posts
    1,107 Global Posts
    Didn't notice Nokia changed the specs....
    240 x 320 screen and no WiFi according to Walmart.

Hopefully they fix those specs. On the plus side they seem to think it has MicroSD slot. :D

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tissotti View Post
    Didn't notice Nokia changed the specs....
    240 x 320 screen and no WiFi according to Walmart.

Hopefully they fix those specs. On the plus side they seem to think it has MicroSD slot. :D
    Good catch. That should definitely be updated. But half off....that's temping. Hopefully they do the same thing for the white one I'm waiting for.

does anyone know if walmart is gonna match the April 6th delivery? I preordered mine yesterday on walmart's website.

nobody knows? Google didn't help either. hopefully I'll a box delivered on the 6th.

Global Posts
    2,528 Global Posts
    I highly doubt it. Walmart and Amazon pre-orders will likely be filled after the AT&T orders. For black friday AT&T and Amazon ran the same promo on free Titans. AT&T ones shipped out in less than a week, it took nearly 2 weeks for Amazon to get me mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    I highly doubt it. Walmart and Amazon pre-orders will likely be filled after the AT&T orders. For black friday AT&T and Amazon ran the same promo on free Titans. AT&T ones shipped out in less than a week, it took nearly 2 weeks for Amazon to get me mine.
    but that's was black Friday, the busiest and craziest day of the year. I'm still hoping to get it by this Friday, fingers crossed.:)