Lumia 900 - FREE for new AT&T Customers!!

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok, now its getting pretty crazy as far as marketing goes.

Cell Phone Offer - Save up to $100 - Wireless from AT&T

2 year contract required of course....

add it to your cart, then add your voice and data plan and the final checkout page will show $99 discount.

Update - Looks like the $0 deal is gone (24 hour deal?), but you can still get it here for a penny:

Amazon.com - 1 cent

Maybe it was a price mistake or something... hope those who were new to AT&T jumped on it in time.

Last edited:

Frenzytom

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, because you have to be a new customer.

You mean you can't be a new customer via premier? I am planning in signing via the corporate site as a first time customer but I thought maybe there are restrictions to this deal via corporate contracts but could be wrong.

Ryan32

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
ATT, Nokia and Microsoft are going all out with this launch... I was going to wait until WP8 to cut over from Sprint, but this deal pushed me over...

With the money I saved on buying the phone (free), i can pay my ETF and get off Sprint. ATT is going to move a ton of these things if this keeps up!

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Its a shame really, I just moved to att literally two days ago (off contract) just to get this phone. Too bad they aren't helping me pay my etf :(

Ryan32

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
looks like AT&T pulled the plug... no longer showing the landing page for the deal.
Which probably means they got absolutely hammered with new contracts and realized how many N900's they were having to give away for free... Good sign I'd guess.

hiko36

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
The only problem with them removing the deal is that I know of a few people who found out after they had pre-ordered in store. I personally went online and placed a second pre-order which I just found out is probably going to be cancelled because you can't place more than one pre-order and ATT doesn't allow you to cancel orders. So I can't cancel my first to allow my second to process. Fun times. Just hoping my rep comes through on finding me some sort of work around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos