AT&T Shipping Question

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if AT&T does the Fedex delivery that delivers it early in the day or the one that just delivers whenever? For example, most things overnighted get delivered by 1030 am. I am asking because I need to leave for the airport around noon on Friday and would love love love to have my new Lumia. I ordered from AT&T.com.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
It is whenever FedEx normally delivers to your house, not 10:30 guaranteed.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
It is whenever FedEx normally delivers to your house, not 10:30 guaranteed.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Actually, FedEx has different levels of Overnight shipping. One is guaranteed by 8-10am, one is 10:30am to most addresses, and the other 3pm to most addresses.

dacunto

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I hope its overnight shipping. My email says, shipping on the 5th. Id be pissed if I have to wait till 9th due to the weekend

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I have no doubt it will come on the 6th. I am just hoping it comes by noon so I can get it before my business trip. Kuwait will be so much more fun with the phone. I will just get it when I get back if it doesn't come early enough.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I hope its overnight shipping. My email says, shipping on the 5th. Id be pissed if I have to wait till 9th due to the weekend

I have no doubt it will come on the 6th. I am just hoping it comes by noon so I can get it before my business trip. Kuwait will be so much more fun with the phone. I will just get it when I get back if it doesn't come early enough.

If it ships the 5th. It HAS to be overnight because technically, Next Day Shipping would be Monday 9th.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, when the **** is this phone coming out? Nokia is having a New York City launch party this Friday, the 6th. Will it not be available on the 6th? It would really be beneficial if I could get my hands on one this Friday.

dacunto

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, when the **** is this phone coming out? Nokia is having a New York City launch party this Friday, the 6th. Will it not be available on the 6th? It would really be beneficial if I could get my hands on one this Friday.
In stores on the 9th. Preorders are suppose to be to homes by the 6th......However, my email says my order isn't shipping till the 5th, so I am worried

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
In stores on the 9th. Preorders are suppose to be to homes by the 6th......However, my email says my order isn't shipping till the 5th, so I am worried
That's unfortunate, 6th would have been nice. I want to wait for reviews anyway, hopefully they will be released soon.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I am sure they will ship on the 5th and arrive "by end of day" on the 6th. Do you know how much more it costs to get it delivered by 10:30am? Not happening with free shipping. Having my pre-order shipped to store for pickup on the 6th, but hoping I get a text from my inside sales guy on the 5th. My office is less than 5 minutes away.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am sure they will ship on the 5th and arrive "by end of day" on the 6th. Do you know how much more it costs to get it delivered by 10:30am? Not happening with free shipping. Having my pre-order shipped to store for pickup on the 6th, but hoping I get a text from my inside sales guy on the 5th. My office is less than 5 minutes away.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Per my email from the premier site it says fedex overnight shipping will be delivered on or before the 6th not sure what you mean by not happening with free because mine was free and it is overnight not next day but overnight fedex per the email.

kevinrstruck

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Anytime I order a phone from ATT I have it by 1030 or so the next day. My UPS guy usually delivers in the late afternoon, but phones from ATT always come in the morning. Not saying this is standard or anything, just my experience.

If the phone ships on the 5th, it will be at your door by the EOB on the 6th.

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay, another question I have to ask. I read I think on here or Reddit. That when you order your phone and knowing we have to choose a plan for the phone. Once we get the phone, is there a way can keep our current plan, which what we have right now? I am paying $45 dollars, for the 4GB + Tethering Plan. I don't want to lose that, so must I call AT&T once I get the phone to keep it, or do I lose it for good?

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 4 from at&t showed up at 9:30AM. My iPad 3 from Apple showed up at 3:00PM. Both were shipped overnight via FedEx. It really just depends on what the load is for FedEx that day.

Okay, another question I have to ask. I read I think on here or Reddit. That when you order your phone and knowing we have to choose a plan for the phone. Once we get the phone, is there a way can keep our current plan, which what we have right now? I am paying $45 dollars, for the 4GB + Tethering Plan. I don't want to lose that, so must I call AT&T once I get the phone to keep it, or do I lose it for good?

You go online to activate your phone. As long as you don't move off that plan, it is yours to keep. I'm still using the Unlimited Data I got when I bought the original iPhone and I am currently using a webOS phone (until Friday).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb