Shipped!

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
My ATT Website order status does NOT relfect that it's shipped, in fact it still says processing..

but if you call into ATT's number and do the automated message over the phone it says "Shipped" and I even got a FEDEX tracking number!

When I use the fedex tracking number on the fedex site it hasn't updated yet on Fedex's site.

I know one things for sure, with experience in these things, 2 things. ATT's site is ALWAYS behind.. it will update when it shows up at my door most likely.. and also Fedex is always behind as well.

Glad I at least have a tracking number. =)

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
My ATT Website order status does NOT relfect that it's shipped, in fact it still says processing..

but if you call into ATT's number and do the automated message over the phone it says "Shipped" and I even got a FEDEX tracking number!

When I use the fedex tracking number on the fedex site it hasn't updated yet on Fedex's site.

I know one things for sure, with experience in these things, 2 things. ATT's site is ALWAYS behind.. it will update when it shows up at my door most likely.. and also Fedex is always behind as well.

I'm so jealous, but very happy for you :lol:

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

whats the # you used?

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't seem as though mine shipped yet...hoping all the automation is wrong!:dry and I get it tomorrow regardless of "order status" :p

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Still says pending shipment.
So I pressed to speak to a csr. His name was Evan. He said my phone will be shipping by 3pm and I should receive it tomorrow around the same time. It will be shipping UPS email with tracking to arrive before 3

Last edited:

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, what is this "productivity" of which you speak. Today is "Wait for Lumia to ship" day, isn't it? Or, as I saw on my wife's iPad while she was browsing Pinterest yesterday: The only thing I intend to accomplish at work today is converting a gallon of coffee into a gallon of piss." LOL

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Still says pending shipment.
So I pressed to speak to a csr. His name was Evan. He said my phone will be shipping by 3pm and I should receive it tomorrow around the same time. It will be shipping UPS email with tracking to arrive before 3

LOL! that's so weird.. why is ATT so inconsistent? mine is shipping via Fedex.. 0.o

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
EVERYBODY USE THIS NUMBER, this is the one I used.

1888-333-6651

This number will only work if you ordered online or over the phone (if that was an option). If you ordered in-store, you need to dial 877-782-9980

And actually, if you ordered online/phone just dial 866-391-0749, it will take you directly to the ordering status que instead of going though three or four levels or prompts.

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
My order, the phone and gel case are no longer show as back order. That's good news. :)

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

cormasco

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I called the number, put in my order #. It automatically connected me to CS rep. The rep was foreign and had no info. I called back, put in my phone # instead of order #. It gave me a tracking number so i got excited. When I plugged it into fedex it said delivered. I run down stairs, check outside, nothing? Go back upstairs only to realize it was the tracking # for my Titan from nov/2011...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs