Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By iphonemilk
  • 1 Post By AndreaCristiano
  • 1 Post By Darth Lumia
  • 5 Post By apoc527
  • 2 Post By cormasco
  1. iphonemilk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
       #1  
    My ATT Website order status does NOT relfect that it's shipped, in fact it still says processing..

    but if you call into ATT's number and do the automated message over the phone it says "Shipped" and I even got a FEDEX tracking number!


    When I use the fedex tracking number on the fedex site it hasn't updated yet on Fedex's site.


    I know one things for sure, with experience in these things, 2 things. ATT's site is ALWAYS behind.. it will update when it shows up at my door most likely.. and also Fedex is always behind as well.

    Glad I at least have a tracking number. =)
  2. ovrkast's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    53 Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhonemilk View Post
    My ATT Website order status does NOT relfect that it's shipped, in fact it still says processing..

    but if you call into ATT's number and do the automated message over the phone it says "Shipped" and I even got a FEDEX tracking number!


    When I use the fedex tracking number on the fedex site it hasn't updated yet on Fedex's site.


    I know one things for sure, with experience in these things, 2 things. ATT's site is ALWAYS behind.. it will update when it shows up at my door most likely.. and also Fedex is always behind as well.

    Glad I at least have a tracking number. =)
    I'm so jealous, but very happy for you :lol:
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhonemilk View Post
    My ATT Website order status does NOT relfect that it's shipped, in fact it still says processing..

    but if you call into ATT's number and do the automated message over the phone it says "Shipped" and I even got a FEDEX tracking number!


    When I use the fedex tracking number on the fedex site it hasn't updated yet on Fedex's site.


    I know one things for sure, with experience in these things, 2 things. ATT's site is ALWAYS behind.. it will update when it shows up at my door most likely.. and also Fedex is always behind as well.

    Glad I at least have a tracking number. =)
    whats the # you used?
  4. relytcoop's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #4  
    No updates yet when I call the number.
  5. ejb222's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    373 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    #5  
    1-877-782-8870
    Thanked by:
  6. ejb222's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    373 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    #6  
    Doesn't seem as though mine shipped yet...hoping all the automation is wrong!:dry and I get it tomorrow regardless of "order status" :P
  7. iphonemilk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by krayziehustler View Post
    whats the # you used?
    EVERYBODY USE THIS NUMBER, this is the one I used.

    1888-333-6651
  8. AndreaCristiano's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    346 Posts
    Global Posts
    388 Global Posts
    #8  
    Still says pending shipment.
    So I pressed to speak to a csr. His name was Evan. He said my phone will be shipping by 3pm and I should receive it tomorrow around the same time. It will be shipping UPS email with tracking to arrive before 3
    Last edited by AndreaCristiano; 04-05-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    ovrkast likes this.
  9. Darth Lumia's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #9  
    Still in process.... productivity down to -10% and droping
    Gaiking likes this.
  10. apoc527's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    186 Posts
    #10  
    I'm sorry, what is this "productivity" of which you speak. Today is "Wait for Lumia to ship" day, isn't it? Or, as I saw on my wife's iPad while she was browsing Pinterest yesterday: The only thing I intend to accomplish at work today is converting a gallon of coffee into a gallon of ****." LOL
  11. iphonemilk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
    Still says pending shipment.
    So I pressed to speak to a csr. His name was Evan. He said my phone will be shipping by 3pm and I should receive it tomorrow around the same time. It will be shipping UPS email with tracking to arrive before 3
    LOL! that's so weird.. why is ATT so inconsistent? mine is shipping via Fedex.. 0.o
  12. AndreaCristiano's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    346 Posts
    Global Posts
    388 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhonemilk View Post
    LOL! that's so weird.. why is ATT so inconsistent? mine is shipping via Fedex.. 0.o
    possible different shipping per region this way all can be over night shipments?
  13. kenosando's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    154 Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhonemilk View Post
    EVERYBODY USE THIS NUMBER, this is the one I used.

    1888-333-6651
    This number will only work if you ordered online or over the phone (if that was an option). If you ordered in-store, you need to dial 877-782-9980

    And actually, if you ordered online/phone just dial 866-391-0749, it will take you directly to the ordering status que instead of going though three or four levels or prompts.
  14. wheelerk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    145 Posts
    #14  
    My order, the phone and gel case are no longer show as back order. That's good news. :-)

    Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express
  15. cormasco's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #15  
    I called the number, put in my order #. It automatically connected me to CS rep. The rep was foreign and had no info. I called back, put in my phone # instead of order #. It gave me a tracking number so i got excited. When I plugged it into fedex it said delivered. I run down stairs, check outside, nothing? Go back upstairs only to realize it was the tracking # for my Titan from nov/2011...
  16. vizagdude's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenosando View Post
    This number will only work if you ordered online or over the phone (if that was an option). If you ordered in-store, you need to dial 877-782-9980
    Dude, this number you gave for store purchases if of Direct TV LOL.
  17. ovrkast's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    53 Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by VizagDude View Post
    Dude, this number you gave for store purchases if of Direct TV LOL.
    LMAO...it should be this number 877-782-8870.
  18. kregstrong's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    274 Posts
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    #18  
    Will we have to sign for it? I sure hope not

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  19. henilp89's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    #19  
    i called here: 1-866-391-0749 and i was able to get my tracking info.
  20. apoc527's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    186 Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by kregstrong View Post
    Will we have to sign for it? I sure hope not

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    I was told yes, so I had it shipped to my office.
  21. kregstrong's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    274 Posts
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    #21  
    Wonder if I could write on a piece of paper asking them to leave it at my door?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  22. Sridhar V's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    67 Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by kregstrong View Post
    Will we have to sign for it? I sure hope not

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Yes...but you can then drive to the fedex location and pick it up...i do it all the time...but my fedex loc is pretty close by...
  23. kregstrong's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    274 Posts
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    #23  
    How do u know if its not on the truck anymore? Lol.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  24. camaroguy's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    138 Posts
    #24  
    You can call UPS ahead of time with the tracking number and tell them you would prefer to come pick it up. You may be able to do this with FedEx too?

Posting Permissions