Orders from AT&T Corporate Store shipped yet?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
No email or text, but just checked my order status and got a tracking number. YAH! Scheduled or delivery on the 6th. Ordered at a Corporate store on Sunday afternoon. Had to wait till Sunday as my upgrade kicked in on 4/1/12.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine is showing shipped too! Preordered from the store. Shipping FedEx and should get it on Friday.

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
How much did you pay?

I saw they are on amazon for $99.99. Let us know how the sound quality is!

I ordered them from Amazon as well. The first order was being sold by Amazon for $99 as you rightly pointed out. But after I placed my order, the status shows that they were not in stock. So I cancelled them.

I've ordered them from another vendor in Amazon who was selling them for $103 and showed that they were in stock and he even shipped them within 2 hours of my purchase. I did not realize until I contact them to check why i did not receive them even after a week, that's when they responded that they shipped them from UK and I choose standard shipping thinking it was within US.

Sure, I'll post a small review under accessories section once I get 'em.

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get my email, I had a feeling I was going to get it on Saturday. Lame! The days of all days, I'm not going to be home, and I shipped it to my office. I have to be at another place, there is no way in **** I can be at two places at one time! This Sucks! So muuucchh!! I ordered on the 31st.

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local ATT store in Strongsville, OH and they told me that even if they receive the orders today, I won't be able to pick it up until Monday??

jcar302

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I just called my local ATT store in Strongsville, OH and they told me that even if they receive the orders today, I won't be able to pick it up until Monday??

This is my worst fear, gonna call my store in a little bit.

Edit: Just called my store, they said i could come pick them up.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720