Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    We are here for you guys let us know your frustration. Let us know if there is an obvious reason why it didn't ship.

[WARN]There might be some AT&T bashing going on in this thread. If you cannot be supportive please move on to another thread.[/WARN]

No replies...that's a good sign!

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    One of mine is still in Texas :unsure:
    Im just hoping that is just a fluke (crossing fingers) on fedex computers....

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lumia View Post
    One of mine is still in Texas :unsure:
    Im just hoping that is just a fluke (crossing fingers) on fedex computers....
    This morning FedEx said mine was local...then 1/2 hour later it went back to sorting for about 1/2 hour...now it's on the truck. I think the FedEx tracking may be a bit loose.

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaiking View Post
    This morning FedEx said mine was local...then 1/2 hour later it went back to sorting for about 1/2 hour...now it's on the truck. I think the FedEx tracking may be a bit loose.
    OK I'm not going to worry about it then, that is until 3pm then i might just begin to freak out.

Well thank goodness I called Fedex, one of my packages was about to not be delivered. Apparently if it doesnt have AT&T store on the slip they wouldnt deliver it (even though its apparently on the same truck). Go figure! I'm still on track for 3pm deliveray at the store